top of page

Why is Tya's Doodle Unique? What Do I Do With the Puppies? (Part 1,of a series)

At Tya's Doodles, We breed quality, health tested, Labradoodles, mini-Goldendoodles and Standard Poodles. We are dedicated to producing happy and healthy, well socialized pups for loving and caring homes. Our focus is on providing forever homes for each of the puppies. Our dogs are great for companionship, not to mention therapy and service dogs as well. Our breeding dogs are health tested and our dams are on supplements prior to conception to better the chance of having healthier pups, we feed nutritious food to our dogs. We take great pride in early training of our pups, starting at just 3 days old! We share with you the heritage and bloodlines of your new puppy, because it is important for us, that you know that your new pup is from great parents. We are there for our customers long after they have their pups, and we remain connect and look forward to seeing the life events of the dog.

At Tya's Doodles our dogs are part of our family, they live with us, play, sleep and eat with us, travel with us, and are constant companions to us. Each puppy is treated as if it was the first pup ever born on our place. At this moment, I'm going to share with you what I do to enhance the development of the puppy starting at just 3 days old.

This is a series, as I only have time in one article to cover one of the topics. I will barely skim the surface of this topic for sake of time. The process that I use is called ENS or Early Neurological Stimulation or Bio-Sensory Stimulation and it was developed by Dr. Carmen Battaglia. It is done by doing a series of 5 different exercises to the puppy for the first 16 days of its life (during the time of rapid neurological growth, between the puppies third and sixteenth day of life) for 5 seconds to improve and enhance the puppy's performance for the rest of its life. These exercises were proven to have improved cardiovascular performance, the dogs had stronger heart beats, stronger adrenal glands, are more tolerant to stress and stressful situations, and have greater resistance to disease. I take advantage of this critical period of time, because researchers have found that genetics accounts for 35% of the performance, but the remaining 65% comes from the management, training, and nutrition of the puppies and can make a difference. We do not substitute the ENS training for the daily socialization and handling of the puppies, this is an addition benefit. Here's a video of me explaining and doing the ENS on one of my puppies from my last litter of Doodles.


43 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page